What “Back In My Day” Story Will You Tell Your Grandkids in 50 Years?
This is a great question for today’s Facebook Poll. My parents used to tell me how when they were my age they had 1 G.I. Joe to play with or how gas used to cost $.25 a gallon. I have always enjoyed looking at old photos from the past and hearing stories. In fact, check out this cool Facebook link to Retro Quad Cities. Its cool to see where we were, where we are and think about where we will be. What will, or do you tell your grand kids in 50 years. Here are some from you:
- I will pull out a VHS tape
- I will remind them how we played dress up on school out days like MLK DAY, And they got to wear Grandmas jewelry too!!
- Ill tell them about MySpace
- I will tell them about 9/11
- Pluto was still a planet!